Would you like to become a TLC Virtual Assistant?
Working remotely with great clients has never been so easy! As a freelancer, it's often difficult to locate clients, obtain projects that match your niche, or to find someone willing to promote you. TLC Virtual Assistant can help. You can have a flexible career, work/life balance and still have time for whatever is important to you!
Are you a Rockstar VA?
We offer an abundance of services to our clients. If you possess the right skillset and the right amount of experience, we want YOU!
Our clients deserve the best and as a member of our team, you'll show our clients how you shine! We are commmitted to providing amazing service to our customers. We'll need you to be committed too! Do you have experience with Social Media, Website and WordPress, Administrative and/or Executive assistance, or start-up's? What about project management or corporate events/meetings? We would love to get to know you. Some of the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Flexible, remote work
- Doing what you love
- A company that values you and wants you to succeed
Our ideal Virtual Assistant
During recent years, the sea of VAs has increased immensly. While we'd love to work with each and every one of you, we do have a few prerequistes that have to be met. If you meet and agree to the basic requirements listed below, please continue to the "Join our Team" button, complete the application, and we'll reach out to you within 5 business days. You must:
- Be U.S.-based and authorized to work in the United States
- Have at least one year of remote experience
- Have at least 2 years of experience in your field (some positions require more than 2 years)
- Own a Mac or PC and have access to a printer, scanner and webcam
- Have a smartphone you will use for business purposes
- Have a high speed internet connection and anti-virus software
- Be able to pass a background check
- Agree to sign a contract, NDA agreement, and a VA committment form
- Possess a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and love helping others
- Be willing and able to work a minimum of 5 hours per week
- Agree to work as a 1099 contractor for TLC Virtual Assistant