During the average day, we check our phones approximately 150 times! At least 50% of that time is spent on social media. It’s usually one of the first and last things we do each day. Social media is here to stay and it’s ever changing.
There’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest and the list doesn’t stop there. Knowing how to effectively use social media for your business gives you an advantage over others. But, determining the who, what, where, when, how and why can be daunting and tedious.
Do you know which platform will work best for your business? Do you know how to create engaging posts and analyze the results? How about your ideal audience? Do you know who they are, where they hang out and what they do? Whew... yes, it's a lot and this is just the tip of the iceberg.
You need a strategy. Our Social Media Strategists can take you from overwhelmed, confused, and stressed to feeling confident your marketing and analytics are covered.
Your Social Media Strategist can help you:
- Create and post relevant, engaging content – videos and stories too
- Reduce the overwhelm of creating content
- Help you choose or utlize the best publishing tools and identify and implement a simple process
- Determine when and where to post
- Select a defined audience suitable for your business goals
- Create a marketing plan/content calendar
- Increase brand awareness, drive engagement, and expand followers
- Create newsletters and assist with blogs